As a result of EC Directive 96/35/EC, undertakings involved in the transport and physical loading of dangerous goods have been required to appoint qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers (DGSA) since 1 January 2000. Employers (including the self employed) who load or transport dangerous goods beyond the thresholds laid down in the regulations need to appoint a safety adviser to guide them on the legal, safety and environmental aspects of the transport of dangerous goods.
Dinet, a company specializing in national and EU legislation on classification, packaging, labeling, transportation and marketing of hazardous chemicals at your service a team of qualified and qualified by professional training certificates required to carry out the accomplishment of activities Security Adviser for the Transport of Dangerous Goods.
• Review compliance with the standards for transport of dangerous goods to guard against danger.
• Advising the company in transactions involving the transport of dangerous goods.
• Checking procedures for the enforcement of rules on identification of goods, packaging, labeling, loading and unloading. And the implementation of proper emergency procedures in case of accidents.
• Assessment of specific needs in the acquisition of means of transport.
• Prepare annual report on activities related to the transport of dangerous goods.
• Production of parts in case of accidents, making their analysis and proposed actions to avoid them.
Request more information and budget